1. Mix Kokomix and water on second speed for 3 minutes using a beater. Add orange food colouring to preference.
2. Deposit small quantities of the mix into the mould (Silikomart Mini Charlotte SQ034). Use a scraper to smooth over and ensure the moulds are full and even.
3. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180℃ (355_F).
4. Once cool, remove the pumpkin halves from the mould and sandwich together with a small amount of Rich Chocolate Fudgice.
5. Using Bakels Pettinice sugar paste, colour with a green food colouring, make into small storks and top the pumpkins.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath