Horror Style Cupcakes
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at 40g.
5. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
6. One baked, use Bakels Pettinice sugar paste to make small circle tops for the cupcakes and use warmed apricot glaze to stick to the cupcake.
7. With a small knife, carefully make cuts in the icing, peel back the edges with the tip of a knife and use RTU Strawberry Glaze to fill the cuts in.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath