1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Split the mix into 3 equal amounts. Colour each portion of cake batter with different shades of pink.
5. Deposit each coloured cake batters into 3 different baking trays.
6. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
7. Once baked, use a heart cutter to cut each of the coloured sponges, layer into cake push pops and sandwich each layer using Bakels White Fudgice.
8. Decorate as desired, place lid on top and put in a cake pop stand.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath