Gluten Free Artisan Bread
1. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and using a dough hook, mix on slow speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 4 minutes.
2. Turn out dough onto surface dusted with GF flour and mould into desired shape. Place onto a lightly greased baking tray, cover with oiled cling film and leave in a warm place to double in size.
3. Pre heat the oven to 200℃, and score the dough from end to end.
4. Place the bread in the centre of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from baking tray and cool on a cooling wire.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath