Ginger and Marmalade Cake
1. In a bowl, place Bakels Multimix Cake Base and ground ginger and blend together.
2. Using a beater, add the remaining ingredients (except for the marmalade for the top) and mix together for 1 minute on slow speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Beat again on slow speed for a further 6 minutes.
5. Scale approximately 350g into a 15cm round cake tin.
6. Prior to baking, randomly place marmalade on top of the cake batter and sprinkle with brown sugar.
7. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 35-40 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath