Fresh Fruit Paris-Brest
1. Place Bakels Choux Paste Mix into a bowl with the water and using a beater, blend together on slow speed.
2. Slowly add the egg and, once blended, scrape down.
3. Beat on top speed for 5-6 minutes until smooth batter is obtained.
4. On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe a thick ring in a single motion.
5. Bake at 225℃ (440℉) for approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
7. Cut the Paris-Brest in half and pipe cream rosettes along the base of 1 half.
8. Prepare a selection of mixed fruit and place on top of the cream.
9. Before placing the top of the Paris-Brest on, spin with white chocolate and dust with icing sugar. Once the chocolate has set, place the top half on top of the cream and fruit.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath