1. Place all of the ingredients (except Rollex Gold) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 6 minutes.
4. Rest for 5 minutes.
5. Add Rollex Gold.
6. Fold the Rollex Gold into the dough piece and give 1 book and 2 half turns.
7. Rest in a chiller for 15 minutes.
8. Sheet down to 3mm thickness approx, cut into triangles, roll and place on a baking sheet and glaze.
9. Prove for approximately 45-55 minutes.
10. Bake at 230℃ (446℉) for 12-15 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath