1. Place all of the ingredients (except cinnamon filling and corresponding water) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 5 minutes.
4. Pin the dough to 5mm.
5. Prepare the cinnamon filling and spread on top of the dough.
6. Roll dough into a swiss roll shape.
7. Scale each swirl at 100g.
8. Prove for 30 minutes.
9. Leave in the rack for 5 minutes before baking.
10. Bake at 210℃ (410℉) for 14-16 minutes.
11. Finish with Cream Cheese Flavoured Icing.