1. Mix Cinnamon Filling and water on slow speed for 2 minutes using a beater.
2. Prepare puff pastry using usual recipe and method.
3. Roll the puff pastry into an evenly sized rectangle shape.
4. Roughly spread the prepared cinnamon filling on top of the pastry.
5. Starting from one edge, roll the pastry up tightly to the centre.
6. Repeat this on the other side, and then chill for 1 hour before cutting.
7. Cut the pastry into 1 cm slices and arrange on a baking tray lined with silicone paper.
8. Lightly sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top of the palmiers before baking.
9. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 190℃ (375℉).
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath