1. Using a beater, mix the water and Bakels Choux Paste Mix on slow speed.
2. Slowly add the egg, once blended scrape down.
3. Beat on top speed for 5 to 6 minutes until a smooth batter is obtained.
4. Place a star shaped nozzle into a piping bag and fill with the choux paste batter.
5. On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe heart shapes.
6. Freeze the choux hearts.
7. Straight from frozen, deep fry the choux hearts at 175℃ (350℉) for 3-4 minutes.
8. Immediately after frying, coat the churros in a cinnamon sugar blend.
9. Serve with a hot chocolate dipping sauce for an authentic churros experience.
Confectionery Mixes, Confectionery Mixes
Producing consistent, tolerant and smooth choux batter.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath