At Irish Bakels we are firmly committed to delivering our products and services to the highest possible standard, without putting the health and wellbeing of our colleagues or customers at risk.
We understand the importance of creating assurance that the right procedures are in place for safe continuation of the business.
- We are providing regular internal communications to all colleagues.
- We are reiterating and enforcing strict personal hygiene in line with our food hygiene practices as a food distribution site and any additional recommendations from Government Agencies.
- Sanitisers are available at all entrances and key points around the site
- Those members of staff who are able to, have been instructed to work from home
- We have advised staff against any unnecessary travel to customers’ sites or for other business
Visitors to site
- We have displayed notices at all visitor and driver entrances regarding Coronavirus
- We continue to restrict all delivery and haulier drivers access to the site facilities
- We are restricting any visitors to site to business critical only
- Sanitisers are available at all entrances for visitors and drivers
Continuity of supply
We can confirm that we do purchase raw materials that originate from affected countries.
We are working with our suppliers to mitigate any possible supply implications and have increased our stock holding of key ingredients to 3 months.
We have long outstanding relationships with all our suppliers and based on the current available information we do not envisage any supply issues. We can assure our customers that we are doing everything we can to minimise any risk to supply.
Although many customers have restricted access to their facilities, rest assured our team is on hand via e-mail or telephone as normal to technically support customers during this time . For general enquiries, you can contact us on 018250645.
In the meantime, if you have any immediate questions, please get in touch with your usual contact.
Please stay safe and we wish you strength and health over the coming months.